International Women’s Day with
Sunday, March 8th, 2020
We celebrated International Women’s Day with two workshops; Kathy taught in Boston, MA, USA and Zuza in Lisbon, Portugal.
A diverse group of women joined together to celebrate among friends, sisters, mothers and daughters for a fun and relaxing time of health and healing—a sisterhood.
We will be following up with KZ Qigong meetups each season. Come join our next FREE workshop planned for October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Qigong for Her is a signature program specially designed by Kathy and Zuza to introduce a simple set of Qigong exercises to help women to renew, release and revitalize. Kathy and Zuza also lead discussions on women’s health, well-being and healing in a peaceful and safe space for everyone to share.
This program includes 5 gentle exercises to circulate your Qi (energy) inspired by Taiji Qigong and Taijiquan theory:
- Cleansing Qigong – Open your chest Qi to cleanse your heart and mind of thoughts, emotions, and memories that are no longer useful
- Nourishing Qigong – Pour Qi into the crown of your head to nourish your body, mind, and soul
- Rooting Qigong – Send Qi to the bottom of your feet to root yourself in a new way of thinking and being
- Blossoming Qigong – Expand your Heart Qi to allow your new self to blossom and grow
- Protecting Qigong – Discover your boundaries and learn how to protect your personal space and Qi center
*** GOOD NEWS***
I am happy to inform all Ladies that due to the high interest in Qigong classes in LISBON, I am planning to open regular Qigong for HER classes and offer possibility of private lessons with me. I will inform you about the details soon. 🙂
You can find more information about coming KZ Qigong workshops here.
Please follow me on social media and check KZ Qigong website for the newest information:
CHECK PODCAST with Zuzanna Grzywacz, Kathy Yang and Colin Keil – We talk all about KZ QIGONG – International Women’s Day Workshop ->PODCAST